Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'M HOME!!!!!

Well its finally here. I'm home and living the summer life! I'm so excited. The weather over here is wonderful and the flowers are just starting to bloom. Spring comes a little here a little later then St. George. My family is doing well and I'm excited to see my sisters in a little bit. Carren is coming down in a couple of weeks and we will have some good times i'm sure. I'll get some pictures up soon i hope of my house and the gardens, chickens, river etc. OH!!!! my dad and i are going fishing soon!!!!!! i just have to go get a licence! I'm pretty excited. Hope those who read are doing well and enjoying the summer. Well got to go enjoy the quiet :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your home! I hope things can FINALLY settle down for you! Are you doing okay? Let me know.