Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My First 3D Project





So last night I turned in my first 3D project for my class. I was really surprised but it turned out really well. At first I thought this class was really dumb and I wanted to just get it done and move on. It didn't help that our teacher started the semester out with a term paper.... But now, I'm starting to really enjoy learning about this stuff. When I started working in computers when I was in High School I thought it would be really fun to work on the Disney Pictures, which would still be great if i could. Although I might not be working at Disney or Pixar I can at least pretend for the duration of the class :) Here are some pictures of my work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool! Good work!

Team 'Iloa said...

You are a very talented girl, keep up the great work and Disney would be lucky to have you!