Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Job

Okay so I've been thinking about writing about this for a long time but just haven't gotten around to it. MY JOB!!!! I love my job :) Kathy is the best and we have a lot of fun together. Its great fun. But my favorite part of my Job is watching people run into the door that's right by my office. (I mean this in the nicest possible way..because without these people, my job wouldn't be so entertaining.) You know... the one that has one side locked and the other side open. :) No matter how many times people come through the right side of the door they always go out the wrong way. It cracks me up every time! Its like the bee in the window scenario.... the bee can see the outside but no matter how hard he tries he can't get out so he keeps bumping into the window. With the door, people will come in the one side and when they go out they push the other side and then they push it again seeing if it still won't move. After several tries they try the other side and find that it will open for them. I just sit behind my desk and giggle as I watch. Occasionally I will give little hints to the students to try the other door.... Its amazing :)
............Until I, myself, run into the front door every time Kathy closes it because of the wind.... That too is hillarious...sometimes frustrating but still pretty darn funny.

1 comment:

Team 'Iloa said...

I had no idea you were laughing at me this whole time:).
LOL~ Steph, you crack me up!