I"M SO EXCITED!!!! this semester is officially over!!!!!!!!!! I've been working so hard for the last couple of weeks that I'm totally excited to go home and sleep for a couple of days. Because I tell you what I could actually sleep the whole time. But the work I did was really worth it. I've learned so much about the different classes that I've been in this semester. I've also learn so much about who I am...how much stress and how to balance my life. Overall I can look back on the semester and be happy with the work that I have done. I couldn't have done it without several very talented people that have helped me throughout the semester to get my projects done.
Well I thought I would include some of my latest projects which have plagued my dreams for the last week or so.
This is my first 3D animation. I started out with a really cool domino thing but the computer didn't have enough juice to render it... so i settled for this one. Then I had a 10 minute rundown of how the video editing software worked...so enjoy......
This link is to my Flash Final project. Its interactive word game. Its pretty fun. It was something that I through together to get the assignment done.
Flash Assignment
This is the link to the website that I created...(with much help from my good friend Dustin). This will actually be launched soon for an actual company. Which is both Exciting and very scary. Its like how I would imagine sending a child to school for the first time would feel like. I'm not ready but it will do well I'm sure.
Lampworkers Studio
Hope you enjoy seeing what I have been working on. Its not a whole lot but its been a lot of work. So I thought I would share with you.
Personal Day
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment