Well it is officially a couple of hours until my 22nd birthday so I've decided to reflect on the year and look at what kinds of things I've accomplished in this year of my life. Things I've appreciated and random things I've done. This list is in no particular order.......
1. Gone on a weekend vacation just for the heck of it.
2. Seen my first brawl...from a long long ways away
3. walked on the beach on a star lite night
4. went on my first blind date
5. Got my first professional design work printed.
6. Took a trip of a lifetime to London with my sisters.
7. Did my first professional photo shoot for a hotel in London
8. Mastered the London underground by myself
9. found my way back from a day in London by myself after getting completely lost...lol
10. learned how to read a map.
11. Saw my first protest
12. Went on a couple of road trips with my sisters.
13. went fishing with my dad.
14. Saw my sister get her masters degree.
-And see both sisters get good jobs close together :) I'm so proud of them.
15. Met my Aunt on my Dad's side of the family that I had never met before.
16. Captured thousands of picture of the world around me.
17. Discovered a wonderful restaurant with my good friend Eliza and have enjoyed our weekly outings there to try their whole menu before the end of the year.
18. went to my first concert Micheal Buble
19. Loved and lost but survived triumphantly
20. Got to know my family a little more and still learning more about them.
21. Started to learn the art of managing stress and complications.
22. Learned to cook from my very gifted Aunt.
23. Learned not to take life so seriously all the time from Sam
24. The joy that comes from optimism from Jarrod
25. Learned that gifts from the heart is what makes Christmas the best for both the recipient and the giver.
26. Bought my FIRST CAR!!!!1
Know I know this isn't all of the things that I've learned or have enjoyed this year but for now this list will have to do. I've enjoyed my 21st year....even though I didn't get completely plastered or went to Vegas to gamble my life savings away. The simple things have brought the most joy in my life. I thank all who have added to my life by just being in it :) Here's to another year of opportunities, adventures and life's roller coaster :)
Personal Day
8 years ago




1 comment:
WHat an amazing year you had!!! What an exciting time in your life to be able to do all that you are.
I am glad you are not wasting 21st year to gambling and alcohol. Look at what you can do with you money: trips all over and a new car!
So exciting. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment