Well again I find myself at the beginning of a new semester....Granted this one is going to be a lot shorter then all of the other semesters but it still means homework....tests....minor stress. However I can bask in the knowledge that I will be completing my very last General Education class....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!
This summer should be full of adventures if I have anything to do with it. Last weekend Rashelle came down and we went out to the lake....in a thunder and lightning storm. We almost blew clear across Quail Lake on our floaties. It was a workout to say the least to get us back to shore. We decided chilling in Rashelle's hotel pool would be a little less work. Sorry I forgot to take pictures. I'll try to remember.
Also this summer I've got my Ultimate Frisbee day back!!!!!! I'm so excited! Made a lot of new friends and have had fun running up and down the field getting hit in the head, throwing my hip out...although I haven't dove for the frisbee yet but I'm optimistic. That should leave some good war wounds :) I'm just hoping the weather starts to cooporate. No more of this wind stuff :(
Hope everyone's summer is going well. Love reading about your summer adventures. I'll try to do better this summer about posting stuff on here. Life has just been totally crazy for the last half of the year....OH Well what do you do
Personal Day
8 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment