Tuesday, September 8, 2009

School Days


Its school time once again and I've finally found a moment to blog. This semester has been crazy so far and its only the third week of school. Normally I would be excited that school is flying by but lately I've been trying to keep hold of all the time I can. This semester is I'm only taking 9 credits, but I have a senior project that makes up for the lost hours. Luckily for me I have found projects that will count for a couple of projects.

For my senior project I'm working with Eliza to start a daycare with her. I have a lot of projects to go along with this project. I'm going to make design everything from scratch, do the marketing, and make a website....the website is also for my e-commerce class. (should be tons of fun!) I'm really excited about the design work though.

This semester I'm also working on getting my portfolio site up so I can start sending resume's off to companies to get a job. However my creativity for this project is not working very well lately. I'll pull it off though.

Well I'm off to work!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I love your cartoons. They make me happy. I have found a new thing to do while I am board before class. Love it!!!