Monday, October 6, 2008

An Inspiration

Well I'm proud to say that today was my very first day of running..../walking but mostly running. I went with my roommate Shelly. I was looking at Janille's blog and her picture of the St. George Marathon and I became inspired. I'm so proud of her. This is not to be confused that I'm going to run a marathon myself or anything close to it. I will work up to running the full time and see where it leads me. But I have to confess it was kind of fun. I felt accomplished afterward. My first run consisted of running from my house down to the temple, down a couple of blocks, around the football field and then through campus back to my house. It only was about a half hour start run/walk but its a pretty good little distance. I will be completely sore tomorrow, but I will endure another run tomorrow. My very first goal will be running 6 times a week for a couple of weeks. The challenge will be finding someone that will want to run with me :) lol. I'll keep you updated with my progress I'm hoping I will be able to make this goal :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steph, you are so cute! That is AWESOME!!!! I'm proud of you! It is fun huh. Let me know if you ever need someone to run with. Thanks again for all of your help and friendship!