Well I have EXCITING news!!!!!! so exciting news that its unreal. all right... all right..I'll tell you.....I GOT MY VERY FIRST CAR! I just barely paid for it and got the insurance on it and HOLY COW what a rush. Granted I've pretty much purchased 2 cars in the form of computers but still I now don't have to walk around or spend so much time riding the bus when I have to go to the store. Independence is mine! I don't have pictures yet because I'm still at work....but just you wait....well I guess you have to..lol I owe all of my Car Happiness to Kathy and David :) They found me a really good deal etc. I also owe it to scholarships, saving money, and sadly saying no to a lot of electronics that were screaming to buy them. Later today I'll post some pictures hopefully.
~till another blissful, CAR HAPPY moment




2 comments:
I THOUGHT I posted on this. SORRY! BUT I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?
Ooooh, I love it!
I remember my first car and all the fun memories that go along with it!!!
PS i saw it parked by Kathy's the other day and I thought it was Braden's. LOL!
Post a Comment