Monday, March 2, 2009

Spring Fever!

So this weekend I got spring fever way bad. It was like 70 degrees and I had to get out and enjoy it. I also had the need for making things grown.....so I went out and bought myself a little garden...


I swear I have the most random moments in my life. My garden as you can see is doing very well though so far.....I bought them that way. I figured I couldn't kill them so easily if they were doing well to begin with. I'm really hoping they don't die on me. I think I get my love of making things grow from my dad. Every year he plants this huge garden and I love going out and roaming the rows of different plants. So with my dad's help I'm hoping to keep this little guys alive and looking well so I can use them for my cooking :)

No comments: