Sunday, October 5, 2008

Another Project



Well life is going! I'm not sure where too but its going. Homework keeps me really swamped these days. But I guess that's what I get for being in the last stretch of the this college experience of mine. I've been working on several projects. The pictures are of my 3D logo that I finished this last week. it isn't much but it looks pretty cool. I like it. Plus it didn't take a lot of time :) I'm all for projects that don't take a whole lot of time. Especially when I have other projects to work on. Okay so it doesn't look as cool as it does on my computer...sorry.
Soon I'll post my Beauty and the Beast Enchanted rose for you all to see. Its pretty much going to bee the coolest thing ever. All hand inputted and everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks GREAT! I can't wait to see more!